Do you find yourself wanting to start exercise but not sure where or how to start?
Have you started exercising but cant seem to stay consistent with your training?
By incorporating these 5 tips into your life you will be on your way to a happier and healthier you!
1. Schedule time for your workouts
– As mum’s we book in appointments for the doctor, hairdresser, kids play dates and lunches. Your training is just as important, you deserve time for it. Lock it into your diary now!
2. Set a goal and tell your friends and family
– Sharing your goals and progress with your loved ones will enable them to support you along the way. Their encouragement will give you that boost you need when you feel like you are not getting anywhere. If you need some guidance on goal setting please feel free to email me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.
3. Remind yourself of your reasons why
– They will be different from person to person. What is your reason?
Think about how you feel after you exercise. That amazing release of feel good hormones pumping through your body not only improves your mood but also provides a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.
4. Lay out your gear the night before
– When you roll out of bed in the morning the last thing you want to be doing is going through your wardrobe to look for an outfit. Prepare the night before and you are good to go!
5. Train with a friend
– Training with a friend will help keep you accountable. You will laugh, challenge each other and provide each other with encouragement and praise throughout your session.